Holistic Nutrition with Donnalynn
(sessions via skype, phone or in-person in NYC)
Holistic Health Coaching is a unique, exciting innovation in health, wellness and nutrition. As Director of Ethereal Wellness and a Certified Holistic Health Coach, CHHC, AADP, and Ayurvedic Nutritionist, I work with you to help you achieve BALANCE in all aspects of your life. In this program, I integrate mind, body and spirit balance and focus more on personal empowerment.
Today, the stressors of our daily lives often times leave us feeling out of balance and drained. Our counseling sessions will help you to restore your emotional, mental and physical well-being through healthier NUTRITION and LIFESTYLE choices.
No one diet or way of life works for everyone. I have studied all the major dietary theories and will help you discover what approach works best for you at this point in your life. While most dietitians dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins and restrictions, I will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you and your personal needs. In addition to applying modern dietary theory, I also apply precepts of Ayurvedic Nutrition to help my clients heal illness and restore balance to their particular body type. Ayurveda assumes each body type is unique and requires its own personal diet for healing body, mind and spirit.
1. 1x Personal Nutrition & Health Consultation (1hr)
- specifically addresses personal goals for achieving Health & Nutrition
- includes in-depth personal analysis as detailed on Client Health History form
- specifically addresses personal emotional imbalances and lifestyle stressors
- includes basic overview for achieving a “Clean Diet” - Acid/Alkaline pH Diet
- specifically addresses 1-2 "Specialty Wellness Topics" from the Wellness Menu
- includes handouts on every topic discussed
- includes client follow-up session notes outlining recommendations for making change
- includes resources for maintaining clean diet
- includes 2-week follow-up email support (to answer any outstanding client questions )
2. Follow-Up Wellness Sessions
- Clients can select a “Wellness Session” of his/her choice OR select 3-5 “Specialty Topics” from the Wellness Menu
- includes handouts on every topic
- includes client follow-up session notes outlining all recommendations per session for implementing change
- includes unlimited follow-up email support 24/7 in-between regularly-scheduled sessions
For more information, contact Donnalynn at 917.608.5626 or
Click here to schedule an appointment with Donnalynn